Eddie and I love to grapple, kickbox, kung fu...whatever you want to call it. He's always showing me the latest SF move he's learned and I try to surprise him with a 1-2 punch he's not expecting. Well, the other day we were screwing around and he "kunged" and I didn't "fu" quick enough and caught it in the eye! Later that night when I was getting ready for a party and doing my makeup I kept looking in the mirror and trying to wipe off the blue "makeup" above my eye. It wouldn't budge. I ran upstairs and said, "Look what you did!" It wasn't bad enough that my wedding band had broken so I couldn't wear it, and now I had a black-eye. I can only imagine the stories that were flying around the party when we arrived!!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
oh my. that is definitely worse than the time my dad was showing me pressure points and had me in a headlock. I passed out for about 12 seconds but it was enough for me to start crying and my mom to start screaming. at least you have some good war wounds. I got nothing. :)
Oh my goodness. Too funny! Not that you got a black eye, but that you and Ed have so much fun play fighting. I love it. Sorry about the eye...and that it happened during a time you couldn't wear your ring. Hopefully you aren't in too much pain and it goes away real soon. :o)
That's funny, I'd milk it for sure.
Post a Comment